Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Paul Thomas Anderson's Next Project & The Latest Unbelievable Beatles-related Auction

Paul Thomas Anderson, director of Boogie Nights & Magnolia, has chosen a follow up to the awkward brilliance of Punch Drunk Love.

According to Reuters: "Daniel Day-Lewis is set to play a pioneering Texas oil prospector in "There Will Be Blood," a sprawling period piece that filmmaker Paul Thomas Anderson has spent several years writing...loosely based on Upton Sinclair's 1927 novel 'Oil!' "

With a $25 million budget, Daniel Day Lewis on board and Paul Thomas Anderson's genius, the Syrianna of 2006 is now in pre-production. I wouldn't wait in line for Star Wars but I might wait in a small line for this one. Someplace where it's warm since this movie has a Dec. 25, limited rollout, Oscar bait all over it.

I have to say, I'm biased I did spend 24 hours straight taking notes on Magnolia, watching it 8 times in a row.

You have $2 million extra dollars laying around because my birthday is coming up in a month and I know what I want.

Lookie here. According to the BBC:"John Lennon's original draft of lyrics to the groundbreaking Beatles song A Day in the Life has gone on sale... The manuscript, being sold in New York in a sealed-bid auction ending 7 March, is expected to fetch about $2m (£1.13m), auction house Bonhams said."

Oh and if you are looking for an xbox, tommorrow is a big day. You might wanna check out
the Xbox Locator.

Full Articles:
Daniel Day-Lewis puts 'Blood' on track
Lennon original lyrics for sale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home