Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Verdict

I thought this would be an interesting game. Maybe it's the 2 weeks of uber-hype. Sorry to say but Super Bowl XL was nothing more than a Super Bowl mini. It was a weak game. It wasn't some great defensive battle. It just seemed like offensive ineptitude. This is the best the NFL had to offer?

I can think of 25 better games this season. And don't even get me started on the most boring overpriced commercial spots in history. I did drive somewhere during halftime but I can't imagine that a bunch of hip-shaking skeletons doing a mini set with a bunch of fireworks did much to improve the overall experience of the game.


Congrats to the Steelers. Every team is now undefeated. John Madden is old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody goes to California and you figure they'd be blogging AT LEAST once per day

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home